Saturday, August 01, 2009

What Has Green Chunks and Supposed To Be Dessert...

Give up? Well the answer is we don't know either! The Bear and I went out the other week for lunch and tried a new Indonesian place. We love trying new places and new foods so when it came time to think about dessert we knew it would be weird but we pointed to something and off she went to get it. Well, This shows up. We look at it. Smell it. Look at it again. "What is that in there? Nuclear waste?" Well I tell you, The Bear and I are NOT picky eaters by any means but when The Bear takes a sip and HE makes a face, you KNOW it's bad. Bears taste description "Um it tastes EXACTLY like a cow pie"! Yep folks a chunky green cow pie and it smelled like one too.
What a trooper though I must report. He drank almost the whole thing. I even did my duty and took a sip and let me tell you after that one sip I was handing The Bear "The Brave Drinker" award of the year. Hmm, I wonder what's next on the menu to try. Oh, you don't think that one bad Green Chunky Cow Pie drink is gonna stop us do you?



No comments: