Thursday, August 06, 2009

Sabrina and the Greatest Shoe Day EVER...

Okay, so next to The Lavendar Moon CupCakery is a designer consignment shop called Mint Condition. I've never noticed this shop before due to always having the droolingly delicious Blood Orange Dreamcicle CupCake on my brain every time I'm on this block. CupCake tunnel vision I guess you would call it.When Sabrina spied this shop she knew it was right up her alley so we had to stop in. While she and Adam wandered into the back room I spied the cutes pair of pumps I've seen in some time. When I picked them up and looked at the price sticker underneath I was greeted with a $225 price! YIKES! But next to that CRAZY price was written "Sex and the City". Now Sabrina is a HUGE, GIANORMOUS Sex and the City fan. So I had to show her these shoes.

Before I could even shoe her the sticker she pointed and quietly shouted "I know those shoes"! I HAVE to try them on. I've never seen a girl so excited in my whole life. Her face and smile practically exploded off her face. She couldn't stop talking about those shoes all evening.


The weird part comes later that evening when we were all gathered in my apartment livingroom flipping through the channels and BAM there was a Sex and the City rerun. I turned it on for Sabrina. I personally have never seen even one episode. 5 minutes into the show and Sabrina squeals "THIS IS THE SHOW WITH THE SHOES!!!!!!"


At this piont I call bullshit cause with 6 seasons of shows what are the chances that this is THE episode.


Well someone go and run right friggin now to go and buy a lottery ticket cause what are the odds?

Look how excited she is! Well that just sealed it cause we had to go back the next day to try them on again.

I think that we need to start a fund raiser to get Sabrina these shoes. They are even her size! Imagine that.


Sab, I'm so glad that we could give you the BEST shoe day ever! Long live Sex and the City shoes.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Rachel you are the BEST! I am laughing my way through this blog post, I can't stop!! This was the best day trip we had ever I swear it was so much fun! We fit so much in to one day I can't believe it!