Friday, August 07, 2009

Destiny, Google and A Fabulous Flit About Town...

My cousin Adam called on Sunday and said "Hey, Sabrina and I are going to the beach and Google gave us direction that are running RIGHT by your house. How about we stop by for a night". HELL YEAH I replied. So Tuesday afternoon Adam the wonder musician and his fabulous wife Sabrina arrived at my door. Cue Flit About Town! Me on the left and Sabrina on the right, infront of a gallery window with art that we admired and wished that we had done ourselves.


Here are Sabrina and Adam infront of that same gallery window. Aren't they just the cutest?



They even tried raw oysters for the first time! I am a HUGE lover of oysters and try my hardest to rope anyone I can into going out to eat them with me. Sabrina was the first to try one and even had a second one! I'm so proud of them both, food can be so fun as you can see from the so cute look on her face!



You never know what you will find just by flitting aimlessly about town. We found a shoppe solely dedicated to selling beads! So many colors it was amazing.


This is the kind of store you dare not step foot in with the intention of buying beads unless you have a very specific project in mind. There's just way too many choices for the brain to process.



Isn't the little smiley face flower logo EXTREMELY FUN? Okay here is your first look at Bubble Tea! I have really been wanting to try some Bubble Tea and Adam and Sabrina to mmy delight were willing to go with me and try some. The "bubbles" are large pearls of dark tapioca. If you want to learn more than google's the place for you!


Just know that I have a new found obcession and it's name is "Royal Milk Bubble Tea". At this point I really wished Adam and Sabrina lived closer and we could have fun times like this all the time.



The next morning we rose from our weery beds and went back to Olde Towne for Breakfast, wait for the CupCake place to open at 11am before they had to leave for the beach by noon. Here again, I'm in love with Sabrina, stopping to take pictures of lovely random things. She's just like me! Bear's always turning around and finding he's lost me due to a photo op!


Sabrina was in love with the fun signs all over town. This is Restaurant Eve. I LOVE their sign. I've eaten here before with the strikingly gorgeous Jennifer for her birthday last fall.


Breakfast at La Madeleine. A girl after my own heart, she photographs her food and coffee as well. Ah, kidred spirits me thinks!


And we wait, and wait and wait for 11am to tick closer and closer. 11am comes and the door does not open. But oh when that door does open, Blood Orange Dreamcicle CupCake of my dreams you are all mine!


We were the first customers of the morning but trust me definately not alone. Who doesn't love CupCakes?


I belive adam described this place as looking like Sabrina threw up all over it "It's definately you my dear" I think was his actual words!

Then they were off to the beach. Leaving me alone with the CupCakes Sabrina had lovingly made herself and hand delivered to me. When ever I hear of her making a new batch I alway tease that I wished she delivered this far East. This time my wish came true! Thank you Sabrina!


I miss you both and hope your trip to the beach is a good one. Take lots of photos!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Thank you so much for everything! You summed up our day perfectly! We had such a blast!

Nathan Mollet said...

must try this bubble tea!