Thursday, August 13, 2009

TTV, Oh Let Me Count The Ways...

Okay, here's the history. My friend the INCREDIBLE Shannon of Shannon Redrawn months ago blogged about the wonders of TTV (Through The Viewfinder). It's the technique of taking an old camera and using your digital camera to take a picture Through the Old Camera's Viewfinder! Since I don't have an old camera I recently discovered how to fake it with my Photo Program! But Luckily my mother still has my Grandmother's Kodak Brownie Hawkeye and she's bringing it to me next week so I can make my own for Real TTV Photos. So in the mean time, here's what I've been working on and soo over the moon giddy about doing! Enjoy!

PLEASE REMEMBER: You can click on any of my pictures to see them larger and in more detail!

The FABULOUS Adam and Sabrina! Adam's my cousin and Sabrina is his adorable wife of Pink Coffee Beans fame. They visited me last week and if you've been checking the blog you know all about it!
Here's a picture for my sister-in-law. This is her dog Copper when he was a puppy. I took this picture when we visted in February of this year. How cute is he?

Yup, these are my feet! I must admit that I can NOT wait to get back into jeans, wear my crocs and walk through the fall leaves! Summer, not my favorite season. It's just the waiting period before the best season begins!

I really love how this photo turned out! Great food too! Resaurant Eve in Olde Towne!

Here is another photo I did for my sister-in-law. This is a photo of the fountain in Prattville AL. Prattville is known as the Fountain City.

This photo was taken at Quail Hollow State Park in Ohio. For some reason I can't remember if my mother took this photo of if I did. I think she did, we'll say it's her's!
What do you think of these pics? Oh I can't wait to get my hands on the Brownie! Stay tuned for new photos. Now I'm seeing everything in a whole new light!

3 comments:

Pink Coffee Beans said...

I love the picture of the dog, I just want to grab him and give him a big hug! No but really these are great Rachel and look like a ton of fun!

Nathan Mollet said...

whoa now, that dog is a pain! If you'll notice he has something in his mouth... he always has something in his mouth. Your hand, random article of clothing he finds in your room, shoes. He doesn't quite seem to grasp the concept of No. But great pictures.


I got another neat thing you may want to try, i was bored hunting one day and stuck my digital camera up to my binoculars and took a picture... it just looks like your closer but blurry.

Pam Aries said...

Hi Rachel ! It's me Pam.. I love your blog ...You are too cute and I love all your cooking forays! Glad to meet you. I knew Shannon when I lived in Charleston because of the Greyhounds! I moved away though. I love it here!