Saturday, August 08, 2009

Eden Center Feels Like Home...

The Bear and I felt like going on a date and wandering around the Eden Center. If you feel the need to take a vacation to an Asian Country but can't afford the flight or the time off then wander over to Eden Center. It's a lovely place that we love wandering around where everyone is always so welcoming. The sights and smells are amazing. I have no idea what 98% of things are that I see since everything is written in Vietnamese but it's all so gorgeous.
Not only is everything colorful but the varying shapes and textures scream to be photographed.

If you follow this blog you'll know my new found love for Bubble Tea. Well the Bear was out of town when I fell in love so today he was able to try it for the first time with me and the verdict is he really liked it!!! Yay!!! This one was a Thai Tea flavored Bubble Tea. Sooooo delish!

Then it was time for lunch of course! I love the table setting.

Noodles on the bottom various veg like carrots, cucumbers, lettuce and lime leaves. Sliced crispy spring roll, delightful shrimp and two kinds of pork! So refreshing and tastey.
All in all a very wonderful date afternoon with the Bear. We walked around, shopped at the market to get ingredients for Thai Garlic Basil Chicken which I'll make from scratch tomorrow. Once you've had it you'll never order out for it again!
Have a lovely weekend everyone. Let me know what you have been up to!




1 comment:

sabrina said...

That lunch looks amazing! And is that Thai Tea flavored Bubble Tea orange? How fun is that.