Thursday, August 27, 2009

Moleskine Trip, Photos by Linda...

I thought I'd share a few photos that my mother took during her time here with the Moleskiners. I hope you enjoy them. The group (minus my mother behind the camera of course) at the Union Street Pub.
Looking down the sidewalk on King Street in Olde Towne Alexandria.

The Capitol by night.

Where's Barb you ask? Well she's in the dark behind us finishing up her sketch in her moleskine. The camera waits for no man!

Getting ready to wander around the Antique Village.

Proof that yes I do sketch in my Moleskine even if I never actually finish a whole sketchbook!

This picture pretty much sums up the sense of happiness one gets when they find a bag's worth of treasures!
Gotta LOVE the quality of the pictures from my mother's DSLR and also her out of this world great sense of composition. Wonderful photos mom! Keep that shutter a flutter!

1 comment:

Pam Aries said...

Great pics and ya'll look so cute!...I need you t o email me so I can get your address...pamaries 52 at hotmail