Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Moleskine Trip...

The Moleskiners are here, the Moleskiners are here. The Ohio Chapter decided to take a trip to visit me the Virginia Chapter (previously the Nevada chapter, previously the Maryland chapter)! How cool is that, huh? After a long drive to get here and a little flit down King Street we stopped into the Union Street Pub for a few drinks and some Oysters perhaps?
Of course we can't stop somewhere without whipping out the Moleskine to document the event!
Oh yeah, I got yet another Oyster Virgin to try them! Whoo Hoo! I guess I'm starting to collect pics of first time Oyster eaters!
Not too bad eh? Perhaps another addict in the making?

Giggles galore! Documenting Barb documenting!

In Olde Towne you never know what you are going to find, see, hear or experience. This man was a magician with the water glasses.

I love people who are into their art so much that they have to share it with the world!

After our big day, we settled in for a fun and oh so messy crab dinner. NO, this is NOT May's Crab Shack for all of you back in Ohio that have heard the storys about "That one time we went to eat crabs in Frederick, MD"

I just LOVE the blue crab painting on the menu.

Yep, you gotta do the Moleskine!

If the meal's good and you do it right then this is what you're table should look like. Mmmm, crabs, shrimp and of course hushpuppies! Mmmm, hushpuppies.

The Bear is such a wonderful tour guide. He said "You can't have people come all the way here and NOT show them DC"! So after we cleaned up from our messy crab fest we tooled around DC in the dark.

"Can we get out and sketch?" asks Barb. What a great idea.

Not to be out done, my mother whipped out here Moleskine as well!

I was busy running around snapping photos with my camera and my mother's DSLR!

What a perfect ending to a wonderful day. More photos from the rest of the trip to come!
Gotta keep you coming back for more you know!

1 comment:

Pam Aries said...

THat looks yummy on so many levels..ha. I have a pocket Moleskine, but have only used it 2 times. hmmm.... How is your back doing?