Friday, December 24, 2010

Random December Highlights And Mentions...

I thought that I would post a few random things from this month.
Early in the month we had a bit of snow. Just enough to say hello.
I found inspiration in a bit of coffee on the counter and I went wild with the fun!!
I painted the design for this year's Christmas Card using coffee and then embellished with a touch of watercolor. Then scanned it into my computer for a bit more fun.
Christmas Card Production Line. Staining each card with a coffee ring. This is only part of the pile I made :)
My fabulous friend Jennifer Moore of Indulgent Health has a cartoon named Jenny Quips and now you can get her on T-shirts!!! I absolutely LOVE mine. She is adorable and makes everyone she meets so happy, won't you go and get yours today? JennyQuips.com
Weiner has finally discovered that if she turns around on the loveseat, she can survey the whole neighborhood. She says it's better than cable, "Next time on..."When the neighbor gets in the car..." She's utterly addicted.
I made Chicken Paprikash for the first time and man oh man was it delicious!
Oh we aren't just interested in dinner around here! Desserts baby, that's where it's at. We held a Tiramisu contest and we both agree that the smoothness of the Kahlua is nice but if we combine it with a touch of Brandy then we think we'd have Thee Perfect Combo.
Living with Hard Wood Floors = Cold Feet
Our solution?
You guessed it, awesome rockin fuzzy Crocs. Never seen these at the store before? Well that's because apparently they keep all the cool stuff online! The Bear says he's never shopping in an actual store ever again, online is where it's at.
My first Morning Dove.
I simply had to run and get my camera. What a way to start the day.

I hope that all of you have had a wonderful December filled with Kindness, Joy and more Love than you could ever hope for.

Cheers,
And may it only get better from here!

No comments: