Friday, December 24, 2010

Green Goddess, Meet Persimmon Siren...

Green Goddess Dutch Oven, may I introduce you to Persimmon Siren Stand Mixer.
YEARS ago we promised that if we ever found ourselves living in a house with an actual kitchen we would purchase the coveted Kitchenaid Stand Mixer of our dreams. Well that time has finally come my dear readers. After some debate about color choice the decision was made and the order was placed. While out and about one day, I arrived home to the following scene.
Merry X-mas
To: Cuisiniere
From: the Epicurean
(The BEST Hubby a gal could ever ask for)
She is more beautiful in person than I could ever have imagined.
It took me a few days to gather the nerve to get her messy. I mean her Orange paint job is one to rival any high end sports car.

What was the first recipe you ask? Why it was my lovely Aunt Nanny's Caroler Cookies! Perfect for this Holiday Season.

What kitchen addition are you hoping Santa will bring you this year?

1 comment:

Daithi O'Caiside said...

Droolllll!!!!