Sunday, December 05, 2010

Home Tour, Part 1...

I mentioned previously that I would explain my recent retreat from public life, well this is why. We've moved! Yep, that's right. After nearly 5 years in our cave like apartment in Alexandria Va, we've moved back to our old haunt of Frederick Maryland. It almost feels like moving home. We've rented a new Townhouse in a nice subdivision and we are slowly settling in and loving every minute of it.
We have the end unit! Yep that means only one neighbor. So far our neighboring house is empty and we are LOVING that.
After living in a very dark, small, depressive, mostly underground cave-like apartment with a rowdy 5yr old that stomped and ran around over our heads CONSTANTLY, this is Utopia!
Come on in won't you?
When you come in the front door you have a choice, up or down.
Let's start with down and work our way up. That seems logical.
When you step down this is what you will see...
Brian's office, Bathroom and living room.
Brian's office is the first door to the left. He's in man cave Heaven. He has a door he can shut and not have to hear my music.
The next door is Brian's bathroom. His office has a connecting door.
Then you walk into our living room. The utility closet and my laundry closet are to the right.
Doesn't our TV look so small now?
An evening light picture to show my lighted garland and gas fireplace.
Stepping through the sliding doors you are out on my patio overlooking the yard.
This picture looks a little weird because I stitched 2 images together. Beanie loves running around in her fenced yard. She is in pup heaven.

Next up, Level Two, studio, kitchen and deck!
So check back in a bit and see what's doin on the next level.

1 comment:

Erynne said...

Oh my lord it IS huge! I don't think that's your TV at all. You bought doll furniture just to fake us out.