Saturday, January 31, 2009

Mohler, Rachel Mohler...

Okay, this was SOOOOOO cool that if I lived anywhere near here I would be there EVERY SINGLE DAY!
Here's the story, while touring Montgomery we visited the Montgomery Museum of Fine Art. It may have started out as "A Thing to Take Rachel to" but this place was so cool that we all enjoyed ourself.
There was a room that I wandered into that was all dark, like a theatre room but there was no movie playing. I stepped inside and all of a sudden an image of me popped up of the screen. As I moved it made weird psychodelic trailing images of me as I moved. It started off with one me then turned into 4 me's and the colors changed and morphed till I was giddy with delight. I began to strike poses and march infront of this huge screen utterly enjoying every moment. Naturally I had to strike a Charlie's Angels, Bond Girl type pose. I had Nathan snap this pic of me. I have a large sweater on with puffy sleeves if you were wondering. How cool is this by the way?
Here is a picture of Kim on the right and me on the left striking a pose together! I know, you are so utter jealous aren't you?

No comments: