Tuesday, January 27, 2009

FINALLY, a Snow Day...

This was the view I woke up to this morning at 7am. How exciting! Oh how I sat here and wished so hard that we would have snow for Christmas but alas I think my wish got hung up in cyberspace and was delayed in getting to Mother Nature's inbox till now. 7am, empty birdfeeder. Sorry little wooodland creatures.
7am, street view. Not totally covered yet and I can still see some tufts of grass through the snow.

9am, Full bird feeder. I put seed on the ground but it was quickly covered up so I had to resort to putting some seed on the concrete porch. No takers yet. I think they we all sleeping in!


9am, Street view. Road is totally covered no grass poking through. The Bear and I just watched as the cars gingerly sled down the hill and "bumped" into one another. No loud crashes just nice little "Oh Crap" sliding down the hill into and intersection "Love Taps".
I know for those of you back in my home town in Ohio who are under a foot of snow and have had some crazy winter weather this year, that this little itty bitty amount of snow must seem like an un-blog worthy topic but hey, it's my blog and I'm excited darn it! :)



No comments: