Sunday, January 25, 2009

Celebration Jennifer...

My wonder gal pal Jennifer has been (whether she knows it or not) an inspiration for me to pick up an art supply and just get to it.

I was invited to her party on January 10th and oh what a wonderful time it was. The women I met there were a joy. I've never seen a group of women have such a great time mingling and chatting. The food was beyond out of this world! Thanks babe for inviting me, I wouldn't have missed it for anything.
Here is Jennifer at her party surrounded by a huge pile of love from the dear ones in her life.

Here is evidence that Jennifer was a creative inspiration. She is a huge Foodie so I took that idea and ran with it. I chose to do a small colored pencil drawing for her of a Pomegranate which symbolizes Hope and Prosperity, which is what I wish for her in this new year and new life.


Congrats my dear, I wish you a new year filled with excitement around every corner!



No comments: