Monday, June 02, 2008

Pet Peeves 101

Okay, I never do this but since I am working from home today and there is no one around to listen to me gripe I will share it with you all. I am just having one of those days where all those annoying little things seem to come to light.

1.) Apartment Management that refuses to keep the workout room in WORKING ORDER. I mean now BOTH treadmills aren't working. When something breaks it takes MONTHS to get fixed. UGH!!!!!!!!
2.) People who ride their bikes on the sidewalks and expect me to move over for them.
3.) People who don't pick up after their dogs.
4.) Walking three people wide, making me step out into the street to get around you.
5.) Giving me attitude the minute I walk up to you before you even hear what I have to say.
6.) Charging my guests to park in our parking lot.
7.) Going to the store and not being able to find ONE cut of meat with a bone. Does no one like a bone in their steak anymore?
8.) I'm sorry but you don't have to talk on the cell phone the entire time you are grocery shopping. That's what a shopping list is for, heard of it?


There, I feel better now. I am normally a very sunshine smiley happy person but every now and then I get a little tweaked. You ever have one of those days where you just have to let it out? Thank you for listening to my pet peeves. What are your's? I'd love to hear.

No comments: