Friday, June 27, 2008

Well, he did it. Who won the bet?

You may remember this couple from my August 2007 post She Said Yes.
Well on Saturday June 21st at aprox. 2:15 in the afternoon Paul finally tied the knot to JoEllen. I asked him the night before if he was truely over the moon crazy happy in love, he turned to me and declared that yes he truely was. That's all I wanted to know. We love this man like a brother and that's all we've ever wanted for him. Good luck to them both.
I think that you can see from their faces that it truely was a great day. Hey, is he trying to take his wedding ring off already? It is made of titanium! Everything went perfectly as planned. Couldn't ask for more than that.
Here are a couple pictures of The Bear and I. We were both in the wedding. I took this picture while waiting at the church for the photographer to get done snapping pics of the bride and groom.
Here's The Bear and I at the restaurant Bravo after the wedding for the reception. He said that the last time he was in a suit was a job interview 3 years ago and the next time will be in his casket! He's not fond of suits at all. Paul, if you're reading this, he must love you a lot to get it out of the garmet bag and walk around in it in public!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got a good laugh out of Brian with his comment about the suit.
Keep the suit ready Brian Hopefully you will use it before the casket. Debbie