Friday, June 27, 2008

Seeing the Fam, even if only for a minute...

A rare published to the world glimpse of the Bean with no makeup! That's how much I love you guys! This is my Momma Bean. She's the greatest and everything that is cool about me started with her. She will graduate in Sept from LPN school which I am soooo very proud of her for doing.
This is my most wonderful and fabulous Grandmother, my mom's mom. She and my grandfather were the only two people that I had time to see while I was home. I miss them so much. She was making breakfast for my uncle and I and boy was it DELISH.
I could not ask for a better start to the day. Fresh fruit, blueberry jam and Grandmother's homemade bread made into toast. Oh, to die for.
This is the Bear and his mum. He was able to get in a short visit with her and a couple of his sisters as well. Aren't they just the cutest?

No comments: