Friday, June 27, 2008

Green for the Weekend!! Oh so much fun!!!!

When we went home to Ohio for the wedding last weekend I rented a car so that The Bear and I would both have wheels to get around in. Well I just reserved a small economy size car online from Hotwire and when I went to pick it up the lady at the counter said I could have either a Cobalt or for $5 more I could get the Prius Hybrid. Well there was no question as to what I was going to do and I am so glad I did. I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!

Now I must admit that having never been in one in person it literaly took me 5 minutes and reading the owners manual before I was able to even start the car! Yep that's right. It doesn't have an ignition. You just press the brake and push the POWER button on the dash. How cool is that?
Needless to say I had so much fun zipping around town in this little car. It really has some gittup to it and is very sturdy. I can't wait to get one. Maybe for my birthday? Tell The Bear if you see him!

No comments: