Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Wonderful and Amazing!

I have been meaning to post about this for some time now so here it is. I have the most wonderful, amazing, fabulous and creative gal pal Shan. A few weeks ago as I stepped out of my door I tripped over a small little package that had arrived without me knowing. Curious as I didn't remember ordering anything. Upon further investigation I realized that it was a package form the great Shan!!!! WOOO HOOO I was so excited that I did the little pee pee dance of happy happy joy joy. Well inside was a set of 4 marble coasters with my Beanie the wonder dog on them! She can make the most sad, pathetic, please send your 10cents a day to help a starving puppy face! Aren't these just the most amazing things ever? Shan had snapped this pic of my sad little babe while she was here for a visit last november. Beanie had jumped up on the guest bed and was begging not to be kicked off "Please".
I think that the caption that Shan chose to go along with this wonderful face is perfect. I URGE you to go and visit her Etsy shop and see all she has to offer. Here is her site... http://www.shannonsshop.etsy.com/

1 comment:

Shannon MacGrogan-Ellis said...

Hee-hee! I'm so glad you like them! Love ya!