Saturday, May 31, 2008

Touring D.C. with No and D!

On the Tourmobile with the Fab No and her man D. Since I am way too much of a weenie to drive in D.C. I have figured out a way to grab the Tourmobile Bus at Arlington Cemetery so that we can all enjoy the sites of the city!
The first stop is always Lincoln. I can never resist collecting another shot from the steps.
I think that this is the first time that I've captured the wall of the memorial where the faces really give you that eery feeling.
Another Ode to Shan shot! I just loved the color of these bricks by the White House. I could see these on my patio giving you a feeling of great relaxation.

My visit with No and D was great. Hopefully we got them to everything that they wanted to see. Their trip also included Olde Town Alexandria and catching a movie at the old theatre in town as well. Hope you enjoyed your stay here No and D. See you again soon and don't forget the Lattes!

No comments: