Friday, May 16, 2008

8 Lovely Married Years!


Today the Bear and I are celebrating 8 years of marriage. For those of you who may not know us that well, we have been together a lot longer than that. It all started when I was beginning first grade and we moved next door to this wonderful man and his family. Over the years I fell in love with his quiet manner, sexy saunter, and the way he always had cow manure on his boots! Finally when I was 17 we began dating and haven't looked back. So actually 8 years of marriage are nothing compared to the lifetime of friendship that we've had. He's the greatest! Here's to a life time of more over the moon happy years!


Happy anniversary my Cowboy!
UPDATE!
The Bear and I went out for dinner to celebrate and we chose The Peking Duck Inn. We enjoyed a lovely meal of Peking duck and Mai Tais! Neither one of us had ever had peking duck and it was lovely. They carve it at your table! What a wonderful meal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love y'all Beans! Here's to 80 more!