Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Photos by Mom!!

Okay, here's the thing. I sometimes go home for a visit and take tons of pictures and sometimes I seem to even forget that I own a camera because I'm so busy having fun with family and friends. Well we went home to Ohio for Turkey Day and it seemed to be one of those I forgot about the camera visits. Thankfully my oh so wonderful mother had her camera out at every chance. Therefore I have enlisted her to pass along her photos. She is slowly sending me some pictures that I will keep adding to my blog here. So for now here are two pictures she took while I was home.
Of course you will no doubt recognise this couple. No the Bear is not tipsy, he's just a little squinty due to the flash. He's not used to such fansy camera equipment!Here are my lovely grandparents. I just love this picture. My grandmother rarely smiles in pictures so this is just a treasure of a photo for me. I just had to share them with the worls. Aren't then the cutest?

I promise I will post more photos from the holiday as they are passed on to me. I hope you all had a wonderful Turkey day and that Christmas is even better!

No comments: