Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve and Thoughts of Home...

I think sadly that my overly cheerful holiday spirit, and giddieness (is that even a word?) wore off a few days ago. I have really been struggling to find Classic Holiday Christmas Shows on tv. It's bumming me out that I can't even settle in on the couch wrapped in a blanket and watch The Nutcracker Ballet on PBS like I did as a kid. Can someone tell me when did they take it off the air? Aw, how time flies and cherished things just fall by the wayside. I am finding myself sitting here on my couch on Christmas Eve working on my blog as I envision my loved ones all snuggled together in my Aunt's home eating Ham and the famous Awsome Potatoes! Ariel you know if I was there that we would be fighting over the last spoonful! Not sure who would win but it would be a bloody battle for sure!
Instead of any Christmas movies on the tv The Bear and I are watching Monty Python's Holy Grail. That movie never fails to give me belly laughs no matter how many times you watch it.

So my lovelies, each and everyone of you have a Wonderfully Merry Merry Christmas Eve. Raise a glass of Nog and toast to all the loved ones near and far.
Enjoy these photos from my mother. They are from Quail Hollow State Park. I just couldn't resist throwing up a photo of Casper the wonder snow dog.
Merry Merry! I hope Santa visits you all tonight and brings you exactly what you wish for.


No comments: