Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Far Away Loved Ones and a Christmas Train...

As promised here are some more photos that my mother has sent me. Again here are my lovely Grandparents along with the Bear and I. My mother took this lovely photo of us while the Bear and I were in Ohio for Thanksgiving. Aren't we sucha cute group? Well as my mother was discussing one evening with my grandparents about putting up their Christmas decorations, she suggested to my Grandfather that he get a train for under the tree. Well he thought long and hard about it, did some research and low and behold there is now a train in the family! See, here's proof!
I'm just sorry that I can not be there to see it in person. This is the first year that the Bear and I are not traveling home to Ohio for Christmas.

Enjoy that train my lovelies!


No comments: