Tuesday, October 07, 2008

World's Greatest Birthday Card from my Biggest Fan!

Yesterday I recieved in the mail the single greatest birthday card I could ever have hoped for. Back in my hometown of North Canton Ohio, there is a very special little girl that I just adore. I send her little letters and postcards in the mail and the occasional t-shirt that I've painted on. Well she made this oh so special card just for me. I was informed by her most wonderful mom that Kayleigh picked out the construction paper color herself and all the crayon colors as well. It was quite the serious art project that I as a fellow artist can totally appreciate.
I will forever cherish this handmade card as long as I live. It just goes to show you that making something yourself for someone you love is well worth the time. This treasure literally brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much Kayleigh. You will forever have a special place in my heart! Hugs!

No comments: