Monday, October 13, 2008

The "PURCHASE NOW" button has been pushed! It's official, I'm goin to Ireland!

Well last weekend while out walking Weiner the Wonder Dog I picked up the Sunday paper which I almost never do. While fliping through the pages of the travel section this is what I found. It might as well have read "Rachel, here's you ticket"! I couldn't belive it. I just couldn't pass this up. I looked over at The Bear and declared "I'm goin to Ireland"! He just smiled and said "Happy Birthday babe". How cool is that?
Here are the two Fabulous people I will be traveling to see in Feb. My best gal pal E who 3 1/2yrs ago left me here all alone in the states for the Fabulous D! These two are wonderfully remarkeable people who I just can't wait to travel 7hrs by plane to see! Woo Hoo, Kiltimaugh here I come.
Also while there here is the Mac Daddy Mini I'll get to ride in. I can't wait to sit in the passenger seat on the Wrong Side of the car! Yippie!
Also I hope to get to ride on the back of E's hog. She says she's asking for the seat for christmas so fingers crossed that I get the privilage of riding in the B&*ch seat! E, I can't wait to have the wind in my hair while seeing the sights around town!
You just can't go wrong with this kind of Birthday present, can you?

3 comments:

Shannon MacGrogan-Ellis said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you! You'll love it! Great pic of E&D, too. Loveya!

Anonymous said...

That is a good pic of us! Damn do I have that one? Oh you spelled Kiltimagh wrong - oops! Better get it right before February rolls around! X

xxAishyxx said...

Hi Rachel.
Im Aisling and im 17 and i just want to say cool blog and have fun in Ireland! Kerry/Cork = Lovley. Dont come near Clonmel! you wont enjoy it!! (I live there btw)

Have Fun!