Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Visit with the Fam!

Here we are on the Metro on our way back to our apartment in VA after our afternoon in DC. I am collecting pictures of people that ride the metro with me. No, I did not cut off all my hair, it's just up for the day since it was so hot out!


Here are a few other pics from there weekend with us. Sculptures in the Torpedo Factory. For those of you who haven't been there with us, it's one of our favorite places to take people who like art.
Step outside the front doors of Union Station and look to your left and this is what you'll see. I just love the shapes and the light coming in.
A view of the capitol as we walk to the Library of Congress from Union Station. It looks so nice in the spring color and light. Too bad not much work actually gets done in there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow again, great pics. Fav is the one of the capitol with the trees in bloom. Hope some day you have a pic of us on the Metro, too!