Friday, October 22, 2010

Grand Opening! Come One Come ALL...

I have talked before about some of the wonderful things my fabulous and oh so creative family member have been up to.
Once again I'm proud to showcase some wonderful talent!
I am so very proud to announce the Grand Opening of my lovely Aunt Nancy's Website
She specializes in handmade cozy fleece and flannel toddler blankets
and 100% cotton baby quilts.

Please take a moment to use the link above to visit her site. You just might find that very gift you have been looking for! Why not buy a handmade item for Christmas this year?



"Circle of Salamanders Textured Touch Blanket"

The colors will amaze, and the quality and love that goes into each item will have to coming back for more.
"Pink and Yellow Butterflies"
What Itty Bitty wouldn't want to roll around on this "magic carpet"?

"Puppies and Their Bones"
We all know that toddlers love puppies so why not get them one of their very own?
And these puppies are guaranteed not to pee on your carpet!

She's adding new items as they become available so please check back often. Why not bookmark her site so you can peak in on her from time to time? You never know what you'll find.
She even makes throws and bed quilts for grown-ups!
Everyone deserves a blankie, no matter what age you are!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually learned how to quilt simply so I could have a quilt. I've made many a baby blanket.... and so far non for myself.

Thumbs up to your aunt!