Saturday, September 13, 2008

Surprise!! It's a Party!!!!!!

To celebrate the my mother's Graduation and upcoming 50th Birthday we decided to throw her a surprise party. Everyone came together beautifully to make the occasion oh so very special. In lou of a cake I chose to hire the wonderfully fabulously talented Sabrina to provide cupcakes! PLEASE go to her website Sabrina Cupcakes and if you are anywhere in her delivery area you MUST get some for yourself. They are soooo mouth watering! ! And here she is. After 2 months of careful planning the moment finally arrived! Surprise! Doesn't she just look like the happiest woman alive?
It took her a few minutes to catch her breath and take it all in. Everyone had the most wonderful time coming together for this occasion. Who doesn't like planning a secret party?
Instead of everyone giving her individual gifts everyone donated towards the purchase of a Nikon D80 SLR camera. My mother's long time dream gift that she thought was still atleast a year away from being purchased. Trust me, there were tears, hugs and more tears and hugs. This is a picture of me presenting her with the names of all who made the camera possible and the check she would use the very next day to purchase it!
THANK YOU EVERYONE who came together and helped make this party and gift possible. I could never have done all of the work myself. It was a great party, one that won't easily be forgotten. You all are so very precious to me. I thank each and every one of you.

No comments: