Saturday, September 13, 2008

"The" Art Opening of the Year!

My very long time friend Jeff of Columbus fame had his first One Man Art Show opening on Friday Sept. 5th at Kafe Kerouac. Doesn't he look just over the moon happy? I was very happy to be able to be there for support. Way to go buddy! Keep up the good work at making me look bad for not lifting a paintbrush in years! Good Job! Here is a little corner of the Kafe. Isn't it just the cutest? I so wish that I lived in town so that I could go and sit in the comfy chairs and hang out. Yep that is some of Jeff's art on the wall.
Here is a little set up that Jeff put together with his business cards. How cute! I helped to pick just the perfect Buddha for the occasion.
Please stop by his site to see what he's all about. The link to his site is Jeff O's Art! Go and support the work he puts his heart and soul into.

We love you buddy!

No comments: