Saturday, September 13, 2008

Her First Photo Shoot!

The day after her party I took my mother to buy her the camera that she had been waiting so long for. After purchasing it and waiting what seemed like an eternity for the battery to charge myself and Bob took her to her beloved park Quail Hollow for her first photo shoot before the last rays of light disapeared. Here is her first picture she took. That is Bob up ahead walking Casper the wonder dog and myself with my own camera ready to capture the moment.
I'm sure that everyone heard all the OOO's and Ahhh's as she wandered around the Herb Garden capturing everything in sight with the satisfaction that can only come from instant gradification of a high end digital camera. Finally I no longer have to watch her use film!


Here she is running off the trail into a dry stream bed to capture some Cardinal Flowers.
Here are some more of her first ever digital pics!


As the light began to fail, I took her camera and snapped this shot of her walking off into the sunset at the end of probably the best day in a long time. Congrats Mom. I hope you enjoy the new universe you've found yourself in. Enjoy every single pixel.


No comments: