Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Food Blogs of My Soul

Is there anyone of you out there as addicted to food blogs as I have become? I recently stumbled upon the wonderful world of food blogging and boy what a delicious world it is!! I have begun to vigorously fill a notebook with recipes and we have already tried a couple and have fallen in love. Imagine a vast list of recipes accompanied by beautiful pictures! Recipes that have been made by real people reporting on them and what worked or didn't work. I'm in heaven!!!!

For those of you who have been the recipients of my recipe postcards you know my love for all things new in food. I just can't stand having the same old food over and over. If you want to start looking into food here is one of my favorites to get you started. Enjoy !!!!!!!!!

http://www.janetishungry.blogspot.com/

If anyone wants to recieve my occasional recipe postcards please send me an e-mail or post a comment here and I'll be happy to send them along!

I turned her chicken in Phyllo into a stir fry over rice made from ground chicken minus the phyllo packet and Brian just loved it. The flavors were out of this world!!!!

Happy cooking all!!!!

No comments: