Monday, February 28, 2011

THE Chair...

IT'S HERE, IT'S REALLY HERE!

Have you ever loved a piece of furniture so much that it hurt?

A couple years ago my hubby saw a chair at his sister's place and fell in love. She didn't think I'd like it. Well guess what?
I LOVED IT.

A promise was made that when we finally moved into a place big enough to have it, it would find it's way to us.

It would take 2years for that dream to come true...
Present Day...

My wonderful Sister-in-law came to visit us and with her came...

the most fabulous chair known to planet Earth.
Simply meant to be.
Wiener the Wonder Dog has already called dibs when ever there is a delightful sunbeam to be had. Just no arguing with that adorable baby.
The lines are gorgeous. Every inch of this chair screams my name.
So if you call and I don't answer it's probably because, well I'm in "the chair". You understand.

1 comment:

Spoons in a Crucible said...

I to have had chair love. Mine was in the form of an Ekornis stressless. This isn't exactly my chair, but extremely close. http://bit.ly/hoOaOl

When we were looking for furniture for our new house my back was just starting it's slow decline. So we shopped while listening to my back. Nothing worked. Truly we were looking for couches, thinking... that's what you get. Just because I love sitting in different furniture.

For just a moment my back said "ahh", so I knew this chair was for me. Thankfully we had the money for them at the time. They are worth every last penny!!