Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Birthday William Robert! The Next Generation Has Arrived...

Congrats to my cousin Natalie and her husband Rob on the arrival of their son William Robert. He arrived on Monday March 23rd, weighing in at 7lbs 13oz. We were all suprised at how much hair he has because babies in our family are all born bald, including me!
Isn't he just the cutest? Look at those cheeks! If you were around when mom Natalie was born then you know where he got those cheeks from! :)

Ah, eyes are open!
Here is my Aunt Nancy with the little guy. Isn't he so small?
And here is a shot of little Will in his cute little outfit ready to go home.
William Robert is the first baby born into our family in 18 years! He has Great-grandparents in Ohio that can't wait to get their hands on him!
Welcome into the world Will. Can't wait to see you in June when we'll all be in Ohio together.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is soo surreal still. I don't think it has quite sunk in that my sister gave birth. It is a strange thought. But i'm happy for her. She seems so happy. I'm gonna be the best Aunt ever!!

jalu said...

what a cutie - congratulations to you all. ENJOY!!!

Judy