Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Some more paintings!

This is a 5x7 watercolor painting I did of early morning fog over our local golf course. This painting will be given to my Grandparents at Thanksgiving dinner by my mother since I will not be able to attend this year. I think that they will enjoy it.
This is a 4x6 watercolor of a bay in Oregon. I was captivated by this particular area because of the great sense of peace and quiet that it gave off. I could have sat there for hours just soaking it all in.
This is a 5x7 watercolor of early morning fog also. The fence against the colors of the morning is what caught my eye here. The lighting was so dramatic that I just had to paint it.

I hope that you like these paintings. I haven't finished anymore new ones. I have been working on other things, but as soon as I get something new I'll be sure to share with you all.

No comments: