Monday, April 26, 2010

A Good Start Means a Good Day...

I try to start every day with a Cup O Joe, something tastey. A good start to the day means that no matter what comes up that day, atleast a good tone was set from the start. And as always, there is one rule in this house that must never be broken. Always have a book in progress!
More Grapefruit and some times the Joe is served on the rocks.

Siggi, meet my readers, readers meet Siggi! I am a HUGE fan of Greek yogurt. I love it but this, this is like Greek yogurt of ROIDS! I'd never even heard of Icelandic Style Skyr yogurt. It's even creamier than greek and has more of a wang. If you are up to the tangy challenge you should try it sometime. I'm a fan of anything flavored with Ginger.

Chobani? Yes PLEEEEAAASE! I think that Honey is my favorite flavor.

Okay, I think that the Orange/Ginger is good but this Pomegranate/Passion Fruit isn't worth it. Just sayin.
How do you like to start your day?

No comments: