Saturday, October 31, 2009

Let the Fabulous B-day Gifts Be Posted, Two...

I know I know, but let's face it, time gets away from us and before you know it 2 weeks have gone by without another blog post. So before the complaints start filing in here it is, Oh man and is it a good one.

I know that by now you all know the Very Creative Sabrina of Pink Coffee Beans fame. If you haven't checked out her blog lately you really MUST go there and see what she is up to. To my utter giddy delight I recieved a great handmade knitted mug cozy from her. I LOVE green and you all know by now my nickname is Bean. How great is this mug cozy?
Her and I are both HUGE Starbucks addicts. We truly are. So she even included a package of their brand new Via instant coffee so that I could instantly enjoy my mug cozy! Soo very thoughtful of her. She truly is the greatest.
If you don't remember, Sabrina is married to my very musically talented cousin Adam James Hall. He recently took a month long sebatical from his day job to work on yet another album. I had put in my order for a copy as soon as I heard it was going to be coming. What great glee to find that arrived in time for me to enjoy it for my favorite all time season of the year. PLEEEASE support my "Little Bro" and go buy his CD at cdbaby.com

I am so very very blessed to have such drippingly creative people in my family. There are so many ways to be creative that I try to sing loud and proud about any and every bit of creativity I see in people.
Sabrina and Adam, thank you so much for sharing such wonderful treasures with me. I just can't say "I love you" enough.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

We love you too! I love your shadow photo! Very cool

Pam Aries said...

YAY! I love it ! Isn't it so much fun to get gifties! I love the Autumn note you sent me..!