Thursday, May 14, 2009

Flowers on a Sunny Day...

There are times when I am just plain old happy to live where I do. A few weeks ago walking around our apartment complex was just pure joy. Weiner and I would grab the leash and a camera and stroll out the door.
The sun was perfect and you just wanted to fill your eyeballs with every single ray.

I'm not a girl that "loves" the color pink but I have to say these are gorgeous.

The soft papery feel of the petals, the blue sky and all is right with the world.

I really wish that I had a green thumb but alas I do not. So instead I take pictures of flowers other people can grow. These flower beds are around the main apartment enterance. The weather here is mild through the winter so they have some kind of flower here all year round.

Thank you for coming along on the stroll. I'll be updating again soon with some other fun pictures.

No comments: