Tuesday, October 29, 2013

20 Weeks and Innie or Outtie??

Well here I am at 20wks which is the half way mark. I've only gained 5lbs but boy I look a little bloaty already. Oh well. This month's smile is not nearly as cute as last month's. I must practice in the mirror more often. 

Yep, starting to look preggers.

As usual I have my little muse/shadow with me. Still acting a little camera shy.
Trust me, off camera is a whole other story!

And here is Sketch!
20wks along and very healthy. Quite a wiggler, flipper, kicker and twirler. I don't think Saige was nearly this active at this stage.

So what's your vote?
Innie or Outtie?
Girl or Boy?


Are you ready to find out?















Are you Sure????
















Drum Roll Please......















  

Yep that's right, A BOY!!!
So, was your guess correct?

We had more people vote Boy than Girl this time 'round.


We are beyond excited! 
It's like it's the first time all over again.
I can't wait to meet him.



3 comments:

Erynne said...

You know I was voting boy all along! Whee!

Nathan Mollet said...

A BOUNCING baby boy!

RACHELbean said...

We are really excited about a boy. He's one active boy so far. I'm sure I'll be chasing him around here in no time.