Sunday, September 29, 2013

16 Weeks And A Bit Of Rounding...

So I decided to change up my outfit from the last time. I just didn't like how the all black motif was working. I decided to liven it up a bit with some greys and few stripes. Better? I think so. 
       
Hubby was so gracious and took tons of pics for me. I kept checking them to see how they looked and asking for just a few more, you know, for safety. 
   
I think the one above is my favorite so far. I'm actually smiling like I think I always am in my head. You ever have that problem? You think you are smiling a gorgeous smile then you look at the photo and it's barely a smirk? What happens in the translation from brain to face?

And again we have miss Saige. She's my ever present muse and shadow. Today however instead of trying to climb her way into the photo shoot she was happily playing with a toy. It's one of those that she had hanging from her car seat as a baby and you pull down and it vibrates back up. Well now that it's been liberated and is free to roam around with her it's fascinating!

As you can see, my every attempt to engage her was met with a blank far off stare while she repeatedly pulled on that toy to make it vibrate. 

Mmmm, Zombie Baby! 
Miss Saige is now 15mths and more of a joy each day. I'm really looking forward to the day my studio is filled with 2 little mini muses running around. It's going to be great.


4 comments:

Shannon MacGrogan-Ellis said...

Oh my, her hair has really grown in 4 weeks! What a cutie! I'm so glad you are so happy!

RACHELbean said...

Her hair really has grown. I love putting it into teeny piggy tails. It makes her extra cute if that's even possible.

I am really very happy. Life is good.

Erynne said...

My Wordpress makes commenting on Blogger hard! Sorry if I seem like I'm ignoring your posts :) I like the big smile pic best too! You aren't very pokey-outtie yet, either!

Erynne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.