Thursday, March 17, 2011

Green Eggs...

I dedicate this post to my lovies that are dancin their arses off today in Ireland!
In the words of my favorite Irishman...
"It's like Christmas Morning...but without the presents and turkey dinner"

So my dears I dedicate this all Green Post to you!

What's a girl to do when she finds herself home alone with some hard boiled eggs, food coloring and sunshine?
That's right! Let's make Green Eggs!
Oh you can't just make one kind of Green. We shall have three.
Soaking, soaking. Tick Tock Tick Tock.
What is your favorite thing to do on this glorious Patty's Day?

Missing my lovies somethin awful. Big Irish hugs go out across the pond.

3 comments:

Daithi O'Caiside said...

Love you!

Spoons in a Crucible said...

You're awesome! Did you eat them??

RACHELbean said...

I surely did! :)