Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Bouncing Bean Thru The Snow...

It's not a far stretch to call our little Bean a "girlie girl". She doesn't like to cross little streams of water for fear of getting a toe wet. She doesn't like to get dirty. If you've ever seen the TV Show Monk you'll know exactly what I mean when I say she'll walk on a nature path and then give you that look that screams "Wipe! Give me a WIPE!! I've got Nature on me!" Well when you get 15" of snow and more on the way there's not much you can do do avoid getting in the snow. Here's what happens when your hubby says "I'll pick her up walk her to the plowed street to do her business". She realizes how crappy the weather is and turns and runs full steam ahead bunny hop back up the hill through the snow to the safety of the couch. Enjoy! I wish it were a video.... Where's mom?

There she is.


Oh CRAP it's deeper than I thought.


And POOF, into the snow drift. Panic sets in.


HELP!!!!




Not able to see with snow in her face she runs past me in the general direction of safety leaving The Bear in her wake.

No comments: