Sunday, March 18, 2012

Dam! And a Round Belly...

St. Patty's Day for us began with Bear wanting to go for a drive and explore a new place called Prettyboy Resevoir near Baltimore. We took back roads and wandered thru some of our favorite little towns. It was a gorgeous day for it.
(all of the following pictures are curtesy of the Bear. He played photographer for the day)

This was our first view after parking the car and walking up.
Looking down over the edge! Weeeee!

View from the other side. Nice perspective!
Okay, I took this one. Say cheese!
And here I am at 27 weeks. 3 more months till we get to finally meet Button!
I remembered to wear green ;)
It was such a lovely day and I was feeling so good we decided to walk all the way down the stairs to get a better view. So glad we did. The roar of the water and the moisture in the air reminded us of our visit to a waterfall in the mountains of Nevada. Such good times.

The force of the water is amazing. I wish I could have this sound in my bedroom to sleep by at night.
And here we are back where we started. See those stairs to the left of my hand? Yeah, we walked all the way down them and back up again! So proud of my 6month pregnant self! Go me!
What a wonderful day this was. Perfect spring weather and enough smiles to go around for everyone. We knew we needed to take advantage since soon it won't be so easy to just get in the car and go do something like this.

2 comments:

Erynne said...

Dam, gal, you look great! Water you going to do for your next adventure? Weir will you go? Sorry, I'm in the mood for puns apparently :)

RACHELbean said...

Thanks babe! I feel pretty darn good. I'm LOVING my flowy skirts now that it's warm enough to wear them. Nothin can stop me now!!!!