Tuesday, January 24, 2012

We're having a...

I first have to say that I feel so loved. I can't believe all the people that are coming along on this journey and are sooo excited to find out our good news!!






Are you ready?






Are you sure?






Okay, Here it goes..........








Yeppers! We are having a girl! Bear drew all of this himself. Yeah, I'd say he's excited!

This was such an exciting and emotional day. You see, this was Bear's first ever Baby Appointment. Despite "Button" moving around and kicking A LOT these days he has yet to catch a kick himself so I'm sure the idea of our baby had yet to become "real" for him. On the way to the appointment I asked him "From 1-10 how excited are you" and the answer came quick "50"! Having him there with me in the room and watching his face as he saw his baby for the first time was priceless. I have to admit I had tears running down my cheeks.

I have the world's greatest husband.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAYAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAY!!!!!!!

~ Jenny

Erynne said...

Adore that picture! Congrats, dear!